Friday, May 23, 2008

murabeho for now...

I have been out of town and really busy this past week...I keep meaning to post pictures from the community health worker evaluations from two weeks ago, and other things, but haven't had time!!

But this is just a quick note to let you know that I'll get back to blogging after a two-week respite; my sister is getting married in South Carolina next weekend, and so I'm traveling over there for the wedding! (Congratulations, Alice & Mark!! Yay!! I can't wait to see you!!)

Then Victor's brother is getting married the following weekend in CA (Congratulations, Pat & Patty!!), so I will get to celebrate with his family as well as see my friends (can't wait, on both accounts)!!

If I can, I'll post along the way....otherwise I'll get back to you when I am back in Kigali. "Murabeho" (goodbye) for now....

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow...lots of fun celebrations when you're home! Bon voyage and see you soon!