Friday, May 23, 2008

a blog makeover

WOW.

My good friend Starshine (starshinereport.blogspot.com) updated the look of her blog a couple of weeks back, and I loved it!

So, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thought about updating the look of my own blog.

I know what you're thinking: what "look"? I definitely had the plainest blog on the block. I know. I have to confess, I have TRIED to make design changes and upload photos, etc., onto the homepage of my blog, ever since I got here. I don't know if it's a bandwidth issue or what, but I have never been able to make a single change, even after waiting for over an hour for a photo to load. So I gave up, resigned to my low-maintenance (read: boring) white background.

Then I saw Starshine's blog, and thought how nice it would be to add some color to mine....but promptly dropped the idea because I didn't want to waste any more hours waiting for photos and backgrounds to squeeze through the bandwidth.

However....I did shamelessly ask Starshine if she would give my blog a makeover too, and much to my delight, she accepted! Graciously! And this is the result!!

Starshine, thank you for brightening my blog, and my day....you are wonderful!! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Disney said...

So pretty!
Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Glad you like it!

And ditto what Jen said...Can't wait to see you, too!

Jenn said...

I love, love, love the new look! I might have to flatter you and Starshine by making over my blog, too. :)