Thursday, March 20, 2008

thank you, Ev. Free Fullerton!



I wanted to thank all of my friends back at Ev. Free Fullerton, who helped to purchase a vehicle for World Relief that is designated for my use this year. I have been managing to get around town by scamming rides and taking taxis (as well as the occasional moto....don't tell Mom), but the vehicle arrived yesterday, and I was so happy! It's such a blessing to have. Within the next few weeks I will be out in the field much more frequently (Lord willing) and I can't tell you how grateful I am for this car. Thank you thank you thank you!!

The car is a blue RAV-4 (I'm not sure what year) with about 30,000 miles on it. Thank you again!! :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a blessing! Enjoy your wheels! Jenn C. and I went to a movie and to Starbucks yesterday. Again, I found myself thinking about how fun it will be when you are back. Still, I'm glad you are in Rwanda doing such great work.

Jennifer Disney said...

Yay! You're sportin' your new ride! Miss you!